Are you worried and confused about what to make at today’s dinner? Do you want to make a dish which everyone can eat like something tasty and healthy? So, here is a solution to your problem. Let’s make the paneer bhurji at today’s dinner.
Paneer bhurji is a crumbled paneer dish and it is made with paneer (cottage cheese), sautéed onion and spices. It is a variant of egg bhurji originating from the Indian sub-continent.
Paneer bhurji is a dry gravy dish that can be eaten at Lunch and Dinner. It is rich in protein. So, make this dish with this paneer bhurji recipe.
One serving of paneer bhurji gives 370 kcal
- Carbohydrates 44g
- Proteins 42g
- Fat 285g
- 2 cups paneer, crumbled
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 tbsp green chilli, chopped
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- ½ tsp red chilli powder
- 3 tbsp beaten curd
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Onion slice
- Lemon wedges
- Coriander sprig
- Take a good quality non-stick pan or kadhai and add ghee to it. Let it heat.
- Add cumin seeds, chopped onion and sauté it, then add ginger garlic paste, sauté it again.
- Now add tomato, green chilli and cook until it softens. Then add salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and sauté it.
- Add the crumbled paneer and mix it well, cook it for 1-2 minutes.
- Turn off the flame. Add curd and mix well.
- Now add coriander leaves and mix well.
Transfer the paneer bhurji to a serving plate or a bowl and garnish with an onion slice, coriander sprig and a lemon wedge.