Pancake are a great weekend breakfast but the holidays also make us lazy. We don’t want to get up and make breakfast so choosing a simple recipe that won’t take long would be an ideal thing for lazy weekends.
Pancakes can be made with many versions and everyone that makes it can add their own twist to it. Some like to have it simply the way they are, some like to add chocolate syrup to it. Nutella pancakes are also popular among people. Adding a scoop of ice cream would also enhance its taste. You can also add bananas to the batter to enhance the flavour.
If you are looking for a simple and quick pancake recipe then here you go.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoon sugar (grinded)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 beaten egg
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Take a container and add these ingredients- flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Mix all the ingredients well and then add the beaten egg, milk, and oil. Mix well until you get a smooth batter
- Take a nonstick pan, grease it using oil or butter, and heat the pan on medium flame. After the pan becomes hot pour the batter approximately 1/4cup for each pancake.
- Flip the pancake once it turns golden. When both the sides turn golden that is when the pancakes are cooked.
- Serve them hot.
The delicious pancakes are ready to serve. Serve these fluffy pancakes with honey, chocolate sauce or Nutella spread. Cook this dish and make your kids happy.
Note: You can add honey, Nutella, maple syrup, or ice cream according to your choice.
To make the pancake making the process, even more, simpler you can directly purchase the pancake mix and make delicious pancakes within minutes.
Per serving contains: protein 6.8g 14% DV,carbohydrates 33.5g 11% DV,fat 9.6g 15% DV, 247 calories, sodium 804.3mg 32% DV, cholesterol 51.4mg 17% DV.