Milkshakes are one of the best drinks among all beverages. It is sweet, tasty and healthy, and from kids to old people, everyone likes milkshakes. Milkshakes are prepared with milk, ice cream, sugar and fruits. There are many varieties of milkshakes like strawberry milkshake, chocolate milkshake, mango milkshake, vanilla milkshake, oreo milkshake, and banana milkshake. The list is endless. If you want to drink a healthy and cold beverage? Then, make a mango milkshake. Mangoes are the seasonal fruit of summer, and either eating raw mango or making something out of it is a summer food trend. So, let’s make a mango milkshake.
Do you know, milkshakes were originated in the United States during the 20th century. Sooner it became popular among youth, and it was used to serve at ice cream parlours. Milkshakes were first invented in 1885 and were served with whiskey. In 1922, blenders were specially invented to make milkshakes. Apart from that, milkshakes contain many health benefits like:
- Milkshakes are rich in protein and it helps in making the bones stronger.
- Milkshakes contain fruits, which is a good source of vitamins. Fruits like mango and strawberry are rich in vitamin C, which helps combat diseases and also helps in boosting immunity.
- It contains fibre, which helps in maintaining the digestive system.
Therefore, drinking milkshake is very beneficial. So, follow this easy mango milkshake recipe, and make a delicious mango shake.
Per serving contains 63 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Protein: 0.42g
- Fat: 1g
- 1 cup mango, cubes
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup milk, chilled
- few nuts, chopped
- Firstly, in a blender jar, add mango cubes, sugar, and vanilla ice cream.
- Then, add chilled milk and blend well until smooth consistency.
- Remove and transfer it into a glass.
- Lastly, garnish it with chopped nuts.
The mango milkshake ready to serve. Ingest this relishing mango milkshake with vanilla ice cream.