Along with workout, one needs to pay the same attention to diet. Eating healthy food and working out regularly are the signs of a healthy mind and body. It is very important to eat and drink healthy food before and after a workout. So, if you work out daily and search for a post-workout meal, here are some options for you. You can eat oat, fruits, chia seeds pudding, nuts, chocolate milk, smoothies, peanut butter, and greek yoghurt. Smoothie is the best option as it contains fruits and milk; it is a good source of protein and fibre. You can make it by adding your favourite fruits. So, let’s make an avocado smoothie today.
This avocado smoothie is prepared with banana, honey, milk and avocado. It is a perfect post or pre-workout meal because it contains avocado and banana. They both are very nutritious and contain potassium and fibre. Smoothie is a great option for breakfast. This smoothie contains honey, which is a good source of antioxidants. Hence, an avocado smoothie is proven to be a great post-workout meal.
So, follow this step by step avocado smoothie recipe.
Per serving contains 323 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 29 g
- Protein: 5 g
- Fat: 25 g
- 1 avocado, cubes
- 1/2 banana
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 cup of milk, chilled
- 1/4 banana, sliced
- 1 tbsp dry fruits, chopped
- 1 tsp honey
- In a mixer blender jar, add avocado, banana, honey and milk. Blend well until smooth.
- Add more milk if required to form a smooth smoothie.
- Now for serving, take a tall glass and stick few banana slices onto the wall of the glass.
- After that, pour the prepared smoothie into it.
- Then, top it with chopped nuts and garnish it with honey.
The avocado smoothie is ready to serve. Enjoy this healthy and tasty smoothie at breakfast.