Want to make your breakfast full of protein? Try including eggs, lentils, and milk in it. You can make upma, shakes, smoothie, omelette, paratha, and oats for your breakfast. You can also make egg paratha, it is full of protein and also contains veggies. So, why wait? Let’s make egg paratha or anda paratha.
Egg paratha is a healthy breakfast dish prepared with wheat flour, oil, and water dough and egg mixture. The egg mixture is consists of onions, tomatoes, chilli, and salt. It is very tasty and perfect for breakfast.
Scroll down for the egg paratha recipe.
Per serving contains 432 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 38g
- Protein: 16g
- Fat: 24g
Ingredients For Egg Paratha
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp oil
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1 green chilli, chopped
- Hot water as required
- Take a large mixing bowl, add flour, salt, oil and hot water.
- Mix well and knead the dough. Add hot water gradually as required.
- Grease the dough with oil and knead again.
- Now, cover it with a wet cloth and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, break 3 eggs and add salt, chopped green chilli, tomato, onion, coriander leaves.
- Mix well and keep it aside for further use.
- After 30 minutes, knead the dough for 2 minutes and divide it into four equal portions.
- Take a portion of dough and dust some flour over it.
- Roll it with a rolling pin and brush it with oil or ghee.
- Now, sprinkle flour over it and cut it into strips with a pizza cutter.
- After that, roll one strip and place it on another strip and roll it also.
- Repeat it until all strips are rolled together.
- Once rolled, press it gently and dust some flour.
- Then, roll it into a 3-4 inch diameter paratha.
- Place it into the pan and cook both sides until half cooked on medium flame.
- Grease the paratha on both sides with oil and cook until golden brown.
- Now, pour the egg mixture over the paratha and spread evenly.
- Flip the paratha and press gently; cook on low flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Flip again and transfer it to a serving plate.
The egg paratha is ready to serve. Relish this delicious paratha with mayonnaise and ketchup.