Whatever the season is either summer or winter, ice cream is never outdated. In summer, it helps in coping with hot weather, and during winters, it satiates the sweet cravings. From kids to adults, everyone loves eating ice cream. The ice cream is available in many flavours like the evergreen vanilla, seasonal mango, fruity strawberry, nutty almonds, crunchy oreo, healthy coconut, yummy chocolate, refreshing coffee ice cream, classic sundaes, Indian Kesar Pista, and many more. There are uncountable flavours of ice cream. Today is the coffee ice cream day. Before learning how to make the recipe, let’s know more about ice cream.
Ice cream is a frozen dairy dessert made with milk, essence, sugar, milk, and cream. For each variant, a different flavour is used. It is also called frozen custard, frozen yoghurt, sorbet, and gelato. Do you know ice cream has some health benefits? Ice cream is a good source of minerals and vitamins, stimulates the brain, and provides energy.
To know, how to make coffee ice cream? Follow this coffee ice cream recipe.
Per serving contains 180 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 16.7 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Fat: 11.3 g
- 2tbsp hot water
- 1 tsp instant coffee
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/3 cup condensed milk
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- chocolate chips
- In a bowl, add hot water and instant coffee, beat well for 2 minutes, and keep it aside.
- Now, in another bowl, add whipping cream, beat for 2 minutes.
- Then, add cocoa powder, condensed milk, and a prepared coffee mixture. Beat for 2 minutes.
- After that, transfer this mixture into an airtight container.
- Spread well and tap to remove air bubbles.
- Top it with chocolate chips and close with the lid.
- Now, refrigerate it for 8 hours.
- After 8 hours, take it out of the refrigerator.
- Scoop out the ice cream with a scooper, and serve it into a serving bowl.
The delicious coffee ice cream is ready to serve. In this hot weather, enjoy this ice cream with your loved ones.