Want to eat something healthy for breakfast but also craving pizza. Then why not make the paratha pizza at home. In India paratha is the most preferred dish for breakfast because it is healthy as well as tasty. There are many varieties of paratha like aloo paratha, gobhi paratha, paneer paratha, and many more. So, this paratha is specially created for a gourmet like you.
The paratha pizza is made with wheat flour, vegetables, and cheese. It is healthy and you can relish this dish during breakfast or lunch. Make this yummy dish with this easy paratha pizza recipe.
Per paratha consists of 174 kcal
- Carbohydrates 99g
- Protein 27g
- Fat 52g
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- Salt to taste
- A pinch of carom seeds
- 2 tsp ghee
- 1 tsp ghee
- 2 green chillies, finely chopped
- A pinch of salt
- 1-inch ginger, finely chopped
- A pinch of chilli flakes
- 1/3 cup processed cheese, grated
- A pinch of oregano
- ½ tsp ghee for roasting
- ¼ cup sweet corn kernels
- Fresh red chilli, chopped
- 2 tbsp capsicum, chopped
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- 3-4 fresh basil leaf, roughly torn
- ½ tsp oregano
- 2 tbsp tomato, chopped
- ½ tsp olive oil
- Processed cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp tomato ketchup
- Fresh basil leaf
- Chilli flakes
Method For Paratha Pizza
- In a mixing bowl, add all dry ingredients and ghee and mix once.
- Now, add water and knead the dough; after that, apply ghee and cover it. Keep aside.
- Take a small bowl, add green chilli, ginger, salt to taste, chilli flakes and oregano and mix well.
- Now add processed cheese and mix it properly. Keep it aside for further use.
- In a bowl, add sweet corn kernels, red chilli, capsicum, chilli flakes and oregano.
- Then add basil leaf and mix well. Keep aside for further use.
- Firstly take two equal portions of dough and roll it using a rolling pin.
- Then take one paratha and spread the prepared filling, and apply water to its edges.
- Now place the second paratha on top of it properly and press the edges to seal it properly.
- In a flat pan, add ghee and place the paratha and cook from one side until slightly crispy.
- Flip it so that the other side is also cooked well.
- Now spread the tomato ketchup on the top side of the paratha.
- Then add chopped tomato, cheese over it.
- Now top it with the prepared topping and cover it with a pre-heated pan and cook on medium flame.
- Transfer it to a nice platter and garnish it with a basil leaf and olive oil.
Serve the cheese burst paratha pizza with tomato ketchup, oregano and chilli flakes. Enjoy the wholesome paratha pizza at home.