Are you planning the main course menu for your get-together lunch? Include baby corn masala in the menu. It is tasty as well as healthy. Baby corn masala is the best option to cook for lunch because it is full of fiber and low in carbs.
Baby corn masala is prepared with roasted baby corn, Indian spices, vegetables, and cashew paste. It is very easy to make this dish. Its exotic flavors easily burst into the mouth. The baby corn masala is aromatic and different from other dishes. It will definitely make your lunch perfect and satiating. It is served with rice or chapati. As a dessert, you can serve pineapple sheera, it would make your meal even more appetizing.
Do you want to know how to make this dish? Scroll down for the baby corn masala recipe.
Per serving contains 127 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 20.1 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Fat: 5.1 g
- 3 tsp oil
- 9 baby corn, chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 1-inch cinnamon stick
- 3 tsp oil
- 2 cardamom pods
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cup tomato, pulp
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp Kashmiri red chilli powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup of water
- 1/4 cup cashew paste
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp kasuri methi, crushed
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves, finely chopped
- In a pan, add oil and baby corns, saute for 1 minute. Remove and keep aside for further use.
- Take the same pan and, add oil, bay leaf, cinnamon stick, cardamom pods, cumin seeds, and saute until fragrant.
- Now add onion and ginger garlic paste. Saute well.
- Then, add tomato pulp, stir—cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, add turmeric powder, chili powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, and salt. Saute well on low flame until it starts releasing oil.
- Now, add water, cashew paste, and mix everything properly.
- Then, add roasted baby corns and stir well.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, add garam masala, crushed Kasuri methi, and chopped coriander leaves. Mix well.
- Serve it into a serving bowl.
The tasty baby corn curry is ready to serve. Serve it with roti or naan.